View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 03:24 PM   #2
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
I can't speak to your specific issue, but I've always found that some books have different base fonts, and thus read the font choices differently. On some books, I have to bump my choice up by one or two. Then, the next book will have a different "base" and I'll have to bump my preferred choice back down again.

I just assumed that was normal. (So, maybe but not necessarily answering your question, but also providing a BUMP to the topic.)
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote