View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 10:31 PM   #3
rayhigh
Zealot
rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura, Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo (wife)
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
Out of interest, did you buy the Kobo from Kobo, or from somewhere else? If from a local shop, I'd look for an exchange from them, not from Kobo. But I'm not sure what legal consumer protections you have over there, so it's worth taking that with a grain of salt.

If Kobo shipped it to you, try a different CSA, then escalate to kobohelp on twitter or to Executive Care.
I bought it directly from Kobo.

What is 'Executive Care'? Thanks.
rayhigh is offline   Reply With Quote