View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 02:47 PM   #77
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
I can only think that some folks may be waiting on Black Friday for a cheaper price. I like my 8.9 HDX but I'd like it that much better if it was cheaper.

I am an elite member at BB so I have 45 days for a return. I guess that qualifies me for a cheaper price if it goes lower there I assume within that timeframe.
Doesn't Holiday policy kicks in for BB now? I know Walmart does so if I don't like my Netbook I can take it back clear to January.
Quote:

Holiday Return and Exchange Policy

Need to return a gift? Our extended holiday return period makes it easier.

Purchases made between November 3, 2013, and December 31, 2013, can be returned through January 15, 2014.

EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURNS: Gift purchases made between November 3, 2013 and December 31, 2013 qualify for our Holiday Return and Exchange policy. Products (goods) purchased as gifts may be returned through January 15, 2014. Terms of our standard policy (including, but not limited to "non-returnable items" and "photo identification required") apply. Carrier contracts for mobile phones and other third party service providers (e.g., DirecTV contracts) do not qualify for the holiday gift policy. Geek Squad® Protection/Trade-In Plus plans returned after 30 days from date of purchase will be refunded at a pro-rated amount. No restocking fees.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote