View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:14 PM   #14
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Thanks for the link. The list includes "Wi-Fi Signal intensity improved", I hope that means wifi reception is improved because I have a very unstable and weak wifi where I live at the moment.
Are you very far away from your WiFi router? If the 3G/4G signal is too weak where one lives, there's not much a regular user can do to improve the situation. But for WiFi, it should be possible to move your WiFi router closer to where you most frequently use your wireless devices. I can't say I have noted any significant issues with WiFi reception on any of the iDevices, as long as they are reasonably close to the WiFi router (does not have to be in the same room). It's also possible to exchange WiFi routers, and get one with a stronger signal (within reasonable limits and respecting one's neighbours, of course).
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote