View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 08:02 PM   #2
glauber
Humble Keypusher
glauber can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterglauber can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterglauber can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterglauber can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterglauber can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterglauber can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterglauber can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterglauber can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterglauber can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterglauber can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterglauber can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle 1 and 2, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad
I don't know why, i wasn't able to find this thread when i searched for it... so i made my own, and here it is, in case it's useful. A rather simplistic conversion from the HTML version from the Australian Gutenberg site. Table of Contents, Kindle joystick navigation, etc.

Last edited by glauber; 10-28-2012 at 08:06 PM.
glauber is offline   Reply With Quote