View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 08:50 PM   #23
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
But that is not the same as you liking what you write. I assume you can be happy writing things that you just think is OK to read.
I am happy writing, but I do not always like what I produce. Once I recognise that something I'm writing is not working (for me) the enjoyment fades and I move on to something else. So yes, I'm happiest writing what I enjoy reading, but it is also apparent that some things a person writes only have much meaning to the author (sort of like a person's holiday photos are only interesting to the person that took the holiday).
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote