View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 03:13 PM   #86
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algiedi View Post
I'm afraid I don't see how this particular statistic is significant.

We're told that "a group formerly unwilling to infringe copyright are changing their behaviour".

Where are the stats that show that this particular group didn't use to pirate ebooks? Changing their behaviour compared to when? In what amount?
Yeah, I think you're right. It's not that a particular group of people changed their habits, I think it's likely that the key purchasing demographic has changed it's habits (which is to say that tech savvy people and people accustomed to pirating have aged into the demographic).
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote