View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 01:50 AM   #55
MaggieScratch
Has got to the black veil
MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle Paperwhite 2
All I know is, eInk doesn't make my eyes burn and water, and the other kind of reading does, if I do it long enough (and frankly, it's a lot worse in the dark). I can mitigate it by reducing brightness, changing background colors, etc. but I'm never completely comfortable for hours at a time as I am with eInk.

Of course I spend a lot of time each day using a computer. I'm sure that contributes to it.

Lots of people prefer LCD. More power to them. I like eInk and it is more comfortable for me.
MaggieScratch is offline   Reply With Quote