View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 10:00 PM   #42
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvcherrybomb View Post
I would have understood the drama more if I had known you are a lawyer. I have nothing against them, as I have two family members who are attorneys, just saying they tend to blow things up a little ... my family members, I mean.
My husband says the same thing . . . I don't get it. He is not a lawyer, and I think we are an example of opposites attracting. He always thinks everything will be alright - I always see the end of the world.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote