View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 12:42 PM   #1334
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Aislin View Post
I understand that AO3 has a few extra metadata entries. So, I created a few new columns and added this to my personal ini settings:

Code:
[archiveofourown.org]

## AO3 adapter defines a few extra metadata entries.
extra_valid_entries:fandoms,freefromtags,ao3categories
fandoms_label:Fandoms
freefromtags_label:Freeform Tags
ao3categories_label:AO3 Categories
You don't need to put these extra_valid_entries & labels in your personal.ini. They're already in the built-in defaults.ini. In fact, by doing this you are removing comments, kudos, hits, etc.
Quote:
Code:
custom_column_settings:
 fandoms=>#newfandoms, r
 freefromtags=>#newfftags, r
 ao3categories=>#ao3categories, r
Am I correct that this should filter those metadata entries to my custom columns?
I don't see anything immediately wrong with that. Please provide a story URL for one that isn't populating correctly for you.
Quote:
Code:
 #relationships 
 relationships=>Bilbo Baggins=>Book/Comics.LOTR.\1
 relationships=>Dwalin/=>Book/Comics.LOTR.\1
The keyword is just ships, not relationships.