Thread: Sigil 0.2.1
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 08:01 PM   #20
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
I'll look into this more, but I seriously don't have time for Sigil right now, and won't for a few more days after which I might get a few hours in.

I think there could be something screwy going on with the focus events. Try to use the keyboard shortcuts for switching views: BV F9, SV F10, CV F11. If that lowers the incidence, that would be useful information.
No rush, If I was rally worried, I would switch to my Linux system. It is just a pain as I cant get many programs (includes Sigil) to open the Network accessible Windows folders.
I always have copy them to a local folder. and then drop them back when I am done.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote