View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 06:10 PM   #7
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Have you ever used the "MP3 Player" (which I put in quotes deliberately) on the Sony Reader? Believe me, you wouldn't want to. It is the most "bare bones" thing imaginable. It will list - and play - tracks in order of their ID3 tags, and that's it. No display by album or artist. Worst of all, it's dangerous because it has no "stop" button, only a "pause", which makes it very easy to accidentally leave it playing, and drain your battery flat.

Even the cheapest of "real" MP3 players is better than the Sony. Believe me - it's no loss!
I can agree about MP3 player but what about SD card slot. Why they removed it??
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote