View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 12:04 AM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I charged mine to full yesterday around noon my time when it first came. I haven't used it a ton, maybe 5 hours (light mainly set all the way down or up to about 10), but the battery indicator has barely moved (WiFi turned on). I haven't however loaded a bunch of books on it yet. From past experience with other various Kindle models that's a big battery drainer.
Agreed. When indexing more then a handful of books it's important to plug in the Kindle into its charger till it's done.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote