View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 01:44 PM   #175
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindnet View Post
Thanks for the quick reply, Blossom! I would like to try the $69 one, but wanted to be sure I could get the same size font I'm used to reading. I cannot get that same size on the new PW, I've tried.
Hi--

I just compared my K4 and my PW, and with the K4 on "regular" font, and size 4, it's about the same as "Caecilia" size 5 on the PW. Interestingly enough, those are the only ones that seem to match up at all, though. Size 3 on the K4 doesn't match size 4 on the PW, and 5 on the K4 doesn't match 6 on the PW. Since I always read at 4 on the K4, I'm happy Sorry for the others who are having a hard time finding their "ideal" font/size combination, though...

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote