View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 07:00 AM   #5
Koudijs
OpenBOOX developer
Koudijs knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Koudijs knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Koudijs knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Koudijs knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Koudijs knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Koudijs knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Koudijs knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Koudijs knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Koudijs knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Koudijs knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Koudijs knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: BeBook Neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by FDD View Post
I've been hacking a bit with the M92, so I can tell you the kernel is from Freescale, L2.6.35_11.05.01; you can find it here, under Board Support Package. There are probably a couple of non-critical pathes by Onyx, maybe the same they made for the BOOX60 tree, but I actually managed to compile the g_serial module without them. But in the long run, yes, we should ask them to hand out the complete tree.
The M92 uses the i.MX508 processor, the M90 uses the i.MX31 (like the A60). The Boox60 kernel will be the best match but it does not contain the drivers for the IR sensor and other M90 specific hardware.
Koudijs is offline   Reply With Quote