View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 10:00 AM   #162
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Backup Lugin Request

I just thought of an idea for a plugin, and I am really surprised neither myself or no one else asked for this request. But I would like to see a plugin that will create backups of the database and settings files, especially the plugins folder and any other folders/files that would be needed to transfer Calibre to another computer or to be restored on the original computer. It would be nice if the plugin was able to allow the user to add custom names in a user specific folder that would allow the user to keep any and all backups in.

I hope someone would be willing to take on this request because it is a critical feature that is missing, at least in my mind it is.

Nyn
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote