View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 03:52 PM   #76
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SampleAndy View Post
Is there any way to identify the files when you copy them to the Kindle? An embedded splash screen, or some sort of label? I'm using DVDCatalyst, and still learning about it, but overall, I'm pretty pleased with the results. The only thing is that I have four squares of blue sky and a grey blur in my Personal Videos folder (four episodes of Bleach and True Lies) and I have to Click/Hold to get item details to find out what's what. Seems like it can only get worse.

Thanks,
Andy
I thought I saw in the latest update of DVDCatalyst that they added a feature that alows you to place a title (or whatever you want) text on the first 5-10 seconds of the movie...since the thumbnail displays a frame from that time slot it is visible as text in the thumbnail. I haven't played with this...I assume it needs to be done when ripping and not available retroactive.
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote