Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 01:45 PM   #287
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJD View Post
Anyone had a chance to compare the displays on the Arc and the Nexus 7 side by side? Which looked best to you for movies, comics, etc?

I've read that the Nexus 7 display isn't very well calibrated, and I'm curious whether or not the Arc has better colour saturation, brightness, etc.
My wife was torn between the Arc & Nexus and the Arc won out for the very reason you note. The Arc had the most vivid colours and otherwise the two are, as she would say, the same to operate.
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote