View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 03:10 PM   #6
yhamm
Zealot
yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h20
If your ticket was transferred to the new system, it might be worth it to email them again to make sure the ticket is still open.

It took a month for my issue to be resolved. The original ticket was opened at the end of September; received a response one week later stating the problem was escalated to Tier 2. Then, after waiting three weeks, I email again only to be sent an automated response about Kobo's new system. So, I emailed them again, and was sent a new incident number. Not sure what happened to the old ticket.
yhamm is offline   Reply With Quote