View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 07:16 PM   #4
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
I got a "Page Error" message on my reader from an epub off Project Gutenberg (John Milton's Paradise Lost - EText# 20 and 26 both gave the error). I was mostly just experimenting with my reader so wasn't too concerned (I find such verse very hard going).

After discovering that both versions of the texts gave the error I used Calibre to convert epub to epub - and that fixed the problem for me, although it did change the layout on the screen slightly (but not enough to worry me).

PS. They are the only epubs off Project Gutenberg that have given me a problem so far.

Last edited by gmw; 11-20-2010 at 07:18 PM.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote