Thread: PRS-900 Protective Sleeve
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 10:33 AM   #1
Debi
Connoisseur
Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Voyage, Ipad Mini 2, Ipad Air 2
Protective Sleeve

I've been enjoying my 900 for about a month now. I've had to change the purse I carry to to one that will hold the 900. I've been looking for a sleeve to slip it into for extra protection. So far I've not found anything that will fit close enough to allow it to still fit into the purse. Right now I'm using a Crown Royal bag which is the right size but doesn't provide the padding I'm looking for. I'm looking for suggestions or ideas that will be cheaper than a new purse. Wouldn't it be nice if CR would start making padded bags?
Debi is offline   Reply With Quote