View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 04:15 PM   #46
orion2001
Groupie
orion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notes

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
When you open the "make Sony book" pane, click on the "styles" tab and you can edit the fonts for paragraphs, titles, subtitles, epigraphs, etc.
Links are underlined. I look on this as a feature rather than a bug, because it helps me to recognise a link within the text.
There is a limited abilty to edit headers and footers on the "options" tab in the "make Sony book" pane. Mine are not underlined.
Patricia, thanks for your reply. I don't know if I am being extremely dense but for the life of me, I can't find any of these settings that you refer to. When I go into Make ebook->Sony Reader (lrf), In the "Styles" tab, I don't see any style for "link", "header" or "footer". Nor do any of the formatting options there anyway allow "Underline".

In the Options menu, there are some options for header/footer but again I don't see anything where I can specify anything about underlining.

Could you point me in the right direction, or if it isn't too much trouble show me a screenshot of what you are referring to? Thanks a ton!
orion2001 is offline   Reply With Quote