View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 10:09 PM   #3131
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Thanks, hopefully we'll manage to squash the nasty bug this way .

I've updated my previous post with samples of what the hack wan throw in the logs, so you can recognize it in the flood of info that's the kindle log ^^.

(As for the stuff you mentioned in your previous post with the verbose mode, the stuff shown during boot/reboot looks okay, but then that was expected, since it works fine at boot . And, yeah, depending on the device/screen/fw version/temperature/moon phase/wind orientation, some of the messages override one another, or flash by very fast, or aren't shown at all, so, nothing to worry about ^^. On the other hand, it will now print, in the same way, some more stuff if a cover fails to be extracted when you open a book)

Last edited by NiLuJe; 06-25-2013 at 10:17 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote