View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 12:36 PM   #77
SilverBear
ἄρκτος ὁ Μέγας
SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Onyx Boox 60
Uh-oh.

Well. . .
I got the "You've received a Free Baen Ebooks Gift Certificate!" in my email yesterday from Papi47, and today Sarah Mostly Math PM'd me with her email. So I went into action.

I followed the link in the email and created a new customer account so I could check out. But when I plugged in the Claim Code from the email, the Baen checkout gave me the message:
THAT COUPON HAS ALREADY BEEN USED BY SOMEONE, AND CANNOT BE RE-USED (nnnnnnnnn-nnnnnn-nnnnn-nnnnnn)
(I'm not copying the actual number here in my post. But it's the one from the Gift Certif. email.)

Does anyone who understands this system know what to do now?
SilverBear is offline   Reply With Quote