View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 10:32 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Striegel View Post
Whoa guys,

You're fast on this forum!
Thanks for your quick replies.

It's a pitty this functionallity is not possible, but I can live with it, I already stated in my
question that I consider it a little problem.
In order to not constantly change the settings of Calibre, I'm new to e-reading, still building up my library.., I now change the filenames using the windows explorer. Its just a little extra work..
Just switch your Save template depending on if you save a series or a non-series.
I takes 2 "Save" operations, but it is worth it
BTW I put series first as I read book that have different authors writing in a "Universe". I also file non-series authors under an Last name initial so the first level is not so cluttered (there is still 70+ items on my first layer)
Examples below:
Code:
{series}/{series_index:0>2s}-{title}/{title}
00noseries/{author_sort[0]}_author/{authors}/{title}-{id}
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote