View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 04:34 AM   #4
cramoisi
Librarian
cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: kobo gloHD - KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
You can get the first part of what you want using the save template in the driver configuration. By adding the language into the template and hence the file name, the books will be differentiated on the device. Something like:

Code:
{author_sort}/{title} - {authors}{languages:language_codes()| - |}
should work. The will create a file like:

Code:
HERBERT, Franck\Dune - Franck HERBERT - eng.epub
For the library list display, there isn't a way to change the fields displayed. The series info is one that Kobo put there. But, you can use a metadata plugboard to set the title in the book. Something like:

Code:
{title}{languages:language_strings()| (|)}
will put the following in the title in the metadata and the library list will show:

Code:
Dune (English)
That's the closest I can think of. The exact template used in both places will affect exactly what the file name and title is.
Hi ! I got the same problem, but i don't want to add the language for all the books (90% are in french) but only for those who are not in french (those are in english, most of the time). Any idea ?
cramoisi is offline   Reply With Quote