View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 01:59 PM   #1
jgsmith
Connoisseur
jgsmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgsmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgsmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgsmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgsmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgsmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgsmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgsmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgsmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgsmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgsmith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600, Kobo Touch, Kindle PW2
Kindle in Canada

I just ordered a PW2 from Amazon.ca and their website say "In stock on October 23rd". Is there a difference between a PW2 ordered on the .ca site vs the .com site? I assumed this was only a matter of when inventory was made available and not different h/w? Also, I thought the Canadian site was set to start shipping on the 10th or 15th...did they sell out?

Jim
jgsmith is offline   Reply With Quote