View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 10:11 AM   #5217
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Haha. Being mostly a player of piano I am stuck with most purchases being around $1500 and taking up way too much space. I am looking to get an acoustic piano around here sometime, but it was so much fun playing on the old JX-8P while the three-year old was messing around with the parameters on the KiwiTechnics purchase. He actually created some cool stuff, although the desire to have the envelope (ADSR) all pinned to the max was a little too slow developing for me.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote