Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 11:12 AM   #25
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
We are talking about dates when device is in English, aren't we? Because, with the Spanish interface, all the dates have the same format, dd/mm/yyyy.
I'm glad to see date is apparently sorted according to language. Just like the 24h clock.

One huge fat mistake with this is assuming all English-users are American/Canadian or use mm/dd formatting.

I live in The Netherlands, am English, and *hate* a 12 hour clock and *hate* having to think what way around the date was meant every time I see a date. I want my system in English, I want a 24h clock, and I either want user customisable date format or a clear yyyy/mm/dd format.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote