View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 02:11 AM   #481
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Why enlarge a font? It makes smaller sizes look more readable. This is the only work around without jailbreaking your PW to find a decent font size. I like Charis at the size it is but for some who read at size 2 they may like the larger version better.
That makes almost sense. I guess some are very picky about what exact size they want. I am just a guy, if one size is too small, I choose the next bigger. Since the biggest one I use is right is the middle, the steps from one size to next are not that big. If my reading size was in the upper half of sizes, it would bother me - the difference in steps get increasingly bigger.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote