View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 08:52 PM   #2
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Unfortunately the Touch is hit and miss when it comes to importing collections. I find if I wait a day or two I have a better chance of importing the most recent updates. Also, if I do them in batches of 100 or less I usually get better results. I've also been using my k4pc app to manage my collections, because my Touch still has my old kindle2, a defective Touch and a kindle3 listed on my account to import collections from although all three of those devices are not showing up on my Manage my Devices page.

Nyn
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote