View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 08:58 PM   #6
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Great to Feel Listened to

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
RobertB, thanks for letting us know and for voicing folks requests/issues with Jinke. Not sure if these fixes were already in the works or if they were because Astak asked for them, but it's great to FEEL listened to.
Dear AnemicOak:

Thank you! I am not sure whether it was our suggestions to the factory or the factory read these Astak threads (I suspect they do continually)... but the results are good and that is what matters.

I have to say that I do not think I have ever worked with and for a factory that was more open to making things better. Our factory simply seems willing to make this the best device that they can make. Lately it is almost an obsession with them. They do not just take our suggestions and say "thanks"... they get right on it.

Dale DePriest is also VERY responsible for the firmware upgrades. They relish every lengthy word from him on how to improve. You members will never fully appreciate what Dale does for you!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote