View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 11:30 AM   #16
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
How nice, most all my favorite "posters" are here

Most of my purchases were made on your recommendations and I thank you! It was really difficult to guess at best uses from here (sight unseen). I would have never thought of the sgp5, but it is just great. Screen is perfect for me as it just makes everything a bit larger. And with 6 homescreens, there is room for widgets and whatever. I stick it in mybag and just take it everywhere. The camera comes in handy also.

I installed Mandano reader onthe kf , just yesterday, and have started using collections. Very nice. Am using Moon+ Pro on sgp, I forget why, I think New suggested it, and I like it. I'll install Mandano also and do some trials. I am still learning about all this. Right now I have to read 4-5 books so that I can recommend for a bookclub in a couple of weeks. So it's a good time for reading experiments!

I'll surely figure out the Clip Zip at some point.
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote