View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 05:53 PM   #3
slm
Fool
slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle PW1, Kobo Glo HD, Nook Glowlight Plus ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterken View Post
How would one go about viewing web pages on the Pocket Pro? They'd have to save the HTML file along with any images and CSS files?

I use CutePDF to create PDFs from web pages often. Has anyone viewed PDFs created by CutePDF or any other PDF printer devices on the Pocket Pro? I know that the reflowable tag on PDFs aid in viewing on mobile devices but my guess is something like CutePDF doesn't have that built-in yet.

How about entire websites? Does anybody have any experience downloading websites to CHM format to view on the reader? Or is there better approach to this?
Calibre can download and format HTML pages, I think.
slm is offline   Reply With Quote