View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 06:27 AM   #12
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
That is an great point Sunlite! The problem is my hero would have never seen a wagon before, and come across a random trail while lost in a unknown forest. I as the author know it to be a wagon trail, but he as a character does not. If he did know what a wagon was, I would not use meters at all, I would use something like you mentioned.

The goal here is not perfect accuracy, but sound reasonable so that anyone reading it will fly by, get the image of scene and keep reading with out thinking "whoa that seems wrong."
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote