View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 07:14 AM   #15
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
I believe you can have a user page, which should be only editable by you. Once you log in the Wiki, click on your username (top, leftmost item) and then you can create your user page if it doesn't exist. Check mine: https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/User:Jellby
The user namespace isn't restricted either, anyone can edit it. It would not be the best place to find relevant content on the Wiki.

I guess as long as unboggling's content is so frequently updated, it's probably best to stick to the editing forum post. It stays fresh and easily noticeable for everyone there.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote