View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 01:43 AM   #113
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
THIS BOOK AND VARIOUS BOOKS ARE COMING UP FREE FOR THE 10th ONLY ON AMAZON. VISIT http://indiebookblowout.com/, AND CLICK ON EACH BOOK YOU LIKE! Website says books are to be .99, but coming up $0.00.

bookratt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
I Think I Love You (a humorous romantic mystery) [Kindle Edition] Stephanie Bond (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Think-humorous...digital-text_3

I THINK I LOVE YOU*is
thrilled to be part of the Back to School *Indie Book Blowout. GREAT books
at only 99 CENTS for one day only!! Friday, Aug. 10th!

Check it out! You'll be glad
you did! To enter to win a $25 Amazon gift card, simply visit indiebookblowout.com
and sign up for our newsletter!

Note: Indie Book Blow Out is an author/IBB event. If you have any questions, please contact indiebookblowout.com
not Amazon!

Mystery, comedy, and romance collide in the thrilling, fast-paced tale of I THINK I LOVE YOU!

* *"Stephanie Bond is really on a roll. I THINK I LOVE YOU cements her reputation as an author who delivers irony, humor and turmoil in ample amounts."*--Romantic Times*Book Reviews

* * Sisters share everything in their closets, including the skeletons... *Twenty years ago, the Metcalf sisters witnessed a murder and formed a pact of silence. Now they're estranged and scattered because they all fell in love with the same man.*When the sisters converge at their childhood home, old wounds are laid open against the backdrop of liquidating their parents' antiques business. And when the playboy who broke up their family shows up, things go from bad to worse!

More praise for I THINK I LOVE YOU:

* *"With its energetic*prose and cozy Southern setting, this read is a sterling source of laughs and*lighthearted fun."*--Publishers Weekly

* *"The only reader I*wouldn't recommend I THINK I LOVE YOU to is one who doesn't like to have a good*time."*--All About Romance

If you*want to kick back and immerse yourself in a story chock-full of*laugh-out-loud family dysfunction, mystery, and romance,*I THINK I LOVE YOU*is the book for you!
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote