View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 07:58 PM   #20
Deljah
Connoisseur
Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Android tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Open a command prompt
type: ipconfig /all
Then scroll till you find Local area connection (if wired, and if you have not renamed it)
or Wireless LAN if that is your poision
Thanks for your posts on this thread! They were exactly what I needed to get the calibre content server working for me. I am able to access my calibre library on my tablet (Acer Iconia) through the browser. I have also set it up as a catalog in Aldiko on the tablet.

Couple of questions:

-I'll need to leave my laptop, which runs calibre, on and open at all times, in order to have mobile access, right? I believe I read somewhere that it's okay if the laptop (an HP) goes to sleep.

-I cannot access the library through the browser (or Aldiko) on my phone. The instructions said that setting the output profile to tablet would work for phones also. I appreciate any advice on this. My phone is a Droid X.
Deljah is offline   Reply With Quote