View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 03:56 PM   #9
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
12 hours? Never - I've got an iLiad V2 and using FBReader. The maximum is 8 hours. If you use an USB Stick even less (USB sticks are leeching power like hell).
Using memory cards/sticks, the pen, etc, will all drain the battery faster. If you do nothing but read and turn pages it should give you around 15 hours with a V2. If you're significantly short of that, you might have a battery problem. You can try contacting their support and see if they'll replace it under warranty.

On my V1, I get slightly more than 12 hours just reading.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote