View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 08:34 AM   #9
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyfromVA View Post
Back in April 2011 I heard that Amazon was working on getting library book compatibility for Kindle but I've heard nothing at all since.

At this point I'm starting to wonder if this is vaporware.
If you read the announcement it says "By the end of the year."

Last year when Amazon made an announcement (the one about being able to loan your Kindle books to other Kindle users) it was also "by the end of the year" and it was literally the end of December when it went active.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote