View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 11:51 AM   #71
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool comments...

i've felt that i'd not been around here long enough to participate in this voting discussion, but i do have a few questions/thoughts. how is it that some folks post that they can tell who voted for which book? i can't see how to do that. as to the ability to see the current results, could it be made to not show the bar chart to you till after you have voted? then the running results couldn't sway your vote.

and maybe some folks are taking this discussion a bit to seriously?
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote