View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 03:27 PM   #11
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh, Why Not? View Post
I keep getting more impressed with this site. However, I'm starting to be a little frustrated with so many titles--I know what a good many of them are as far as caregory; but so many I don't.
Around Christmas time, BenG created a terrific list of the ebooks by genre and posted it in this thread:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ighlight=genre
I don't know if this is being updated but it would at least tell you about the books available up to that time.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote