View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 10:05 PM   #22
Jack Tingle
Punctuation Fetishist
Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Nexus 7 (2013), Galaxy S5 phone, Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
You know, I read this thread, and others like it, and (like the dog in the TV commercial) what I perceive is, "Blah, blah-blah, blah, blah-blah-blah," but without the occasional "bacon" interspersed.

I read on LCD computer screens, mass market paperbacks, backlit PDA LCDs, hardcovers, reflective B&W LCDs[1], trade-format paperbacks, and occasionally, CRTs. I really can't tell the difference, other than my 17" laptop weighs a wee bit more than my 2.8" smartphone. But then, "Mark's Handbook" is a tad heavier than the MMPB of "Lord of Light", so, meh.

Carry on. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Regards,
Jack Tingle

[1] My personal preference in many cases, but I don't get my way all the time. Silly universe.
Jack Tingle is offline   Reply With Quote