Thread: doc to epub
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 12:50 PM   #26
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
It doesn't matter whether other files are in there, although make sure you don't have any .epub or .html files with the same names as the .doc files, or they'll get overwritten. (I think... actually, I'm not sure what will happen, but it won't be good.)

Also, any other .html files in the folder will get converted to .epub along with the .doc files, but I doubt that's a problem.

P.S. Sorry, didn't see your note about the characters not converting. I doubt using calibre's GUI would help. The thing would be to try to find out where the problem is caused. Open the intermediate .html files and see if they're OK inside there. If they're OK, the problem is calibre's. If not, the problem is AbiWord's.

Last edited by frabjous; 02-01-2010 at 12:53 PM.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote