View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 12:55 PM   #1
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Have a quick question about my new Kindle Keyboard

So far, I'm really pleased with it and the screen difference from my K1 is amazing. Wow.

The only minor issue I have a question about is the power switch/slide. The button is a bit loose? Meaning it rattles and moves a little bit if I brush it with a finger while I'm holding the device or if I gently shake the Kindle you can hear it rattle. Now, it seems fine in terms of sliding back/retracting when I've used ti to go to sleep, but I was wondering about it being loose.

I pretty much plan to just keep it and if it gets worse at some point then contact Amazon but I was wondering if anyone else had one with a loose power switch and if it got worse or if it held up OK.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote