View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 09:57 AM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I enjoyed the book. I thought it was funny. As you say there were alot of "groan worthy" things. However, there was some that was very funny. I think my favorite was the yellow inflatable dingy that pop's out after the crash.... and Hal says "What am I supposed to do with that?" (or something). I almost bust a gut laughing at that, I don't know why.

I only bought the first one but I might get the rest later. Lot's of other to-read stuff on my list first.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote