View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 10:14 AM   #49
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonetools View Post
PLease read the OP, all the way to the end. tia
Will the "cloud" allow me multiple books at one time in this new html format so that I have "reserve" reading material at MY convenience? Obviously, all of this is speculative and trial and error may smooth out the bumps. But this former computer programmer prefers owning and storing my own data. I don't recall but one photo storage site either went out of business or changed models and took most peoples' photos to the afterlife.