View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 03:43 PM   #63
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by happycampers View Post
Hi everyone. I'm still trying to get an e-ink device hooked up to a keyboard.

It's apparently possible with the Onyx Kepler (see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywYzZuZmLjc). But I can't find a way to buy it at the moment (I live in the UK and France).

The other android e-readers with bluetooth I could find are:

* Onyx Boox C67ML
* Onyx Boox T68

But I also could not find a place to buy these online.

Also, as far as I can tell the Icarus Illumina (and its clones) are not able to power a keyboard through a usb otg cable.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
1) e-ink Kindles do not run Android.

2) Only the KT3 has Blue Tooth, and it is Amazon-Limited, no one here has been interested enough about providing the missing pieces for generalized BT usages.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote