View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 08:35 PM   #44
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Quite a few companies have made readers with replaceable batteries: Bookeen, Kobo, Pocketbook. All of my current ereaders have replaceable batteries.

I like both touch and buttons. I like the buttons if they are placed ergonomically(PB360 and Opus for me).

Reading on my Nexus 7 with moonreader+ with a blackbackground and white letters using screenfilter is quite pleasant for a couple of hours..
Waterproof and some gorilla glass would be a good step forward.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote