View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 07:45 AM   #3
Frothy
Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
I've contacted CS, they've offered me a £18 discount on the basic kindle (don't ask how they calculate it I don't know). I might take them up on the offer, but I would also like to repair my KK because it's a good one (good buttons, plus it's got audio speakers and a physical keyboard).

EDIT: I would think people who buy a lot of kindle books would get a bigger discount, or even a free replacement. I did ask REALLY REALLY nicely but no dice. I don't BUY a lot of kinke books, I mainly read free classics downloaded from this site.

Last edited by Frothy; 12-22-2012 at 07:50 AM.
Frothy is offline   Reply With Quote